9.23.2012

Markus Lupfer 2013 Resort Collection

I've fallen in love once again. This time it's with designer Markus Lupfer whom I stumbled upon unexpectedly. While I was blog hopping I found a wonderful bunch of pictures of these gorgeous outfits. I'd had to research this designer and if course I did! The collection I found myself in was 2013 Resort Collection.  The collection includes alot of metallic colored dresses and skirts ranging from colors such as red, orange, purple and black. There are also lots of collared shirts, simple dresses and these cool graphic sweaters. So check out this designer he has some pretty cool stuff and has me hooked. Will be looking out for more! 
Here are a few of my favorites from the collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...