10.05.2012

Oh Boy, You're Swell

\







American Flag Tank Top- Urban Outfitters
Camo Shorts- Old Navy
Black and White-Vans
 "I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag Baby" Vest- DIY 


Hey guys, well I forgot to post my outfit from yesterday and the camera quality isn't the best, but it was just a spur of the moment thing. I was in the middle of watching a volleyball game {which my team did win} when I remembered that I had to take a picture of what I was wearing!
Well anywho today I enjoyed probably the BEST THING EVER! I got to watch a performance of my favorite musical CHICAGO!! I was so excited when my friend called me up and said she had tickets. It was a little weird seeing a more matured Velma and Roxie, and it was sort of a struggle not to sing along with the actors. So sad :(. I did however get to witness "The Cellblock Tango," literally the best song in the whole play. Well I hope you guys had just as good of a night than I did.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...