11.27.2012

Polka Dots x Polka Dots


Polka Dot Peplum Shirt- Forever 21
Polka Dot Pants-Belk
Oxfords

Hey guys, it feels like forever since I've posted an outfit post. So here ya go. I mixed 2 different prints of polka dots today and I'm proud to say I pulled it off really well. My outfit was feminine and cute I LOVED it.  I got my pants on Black Friday from Belk which was a mad house of wild women on the hunt for their size in boots. It was ridiculous yet quite amazing all at the same time. I am proud to say I am a Black Friday Virgin no more!  I can't wait til next year.

Ohh how could I forget. so I've had a Marina and the Diamonds obsession for EVER now. She is just so grand. (Listen to her whole Electra Heart Album... Now) Anyways if you know Marina you know she has this distinctive 50s mid look going on. So I thought why not test it out. Then I was off to school heart mole, winged eyeliner and bubblegum pink lipstick on my face. I think I did a pretty good Marina, not that the noobs at my school knew who she was, but oh well. 

My Marina Makeup



Later Days,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thank you for nice comment on chictopia:)
    You can check my blog and other pics here:
    www.something-kinda-ooh.blogspot

    It would be nice if you follow me or like my fanpage:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Something-kinda-ooh/121040308047531?fref=ts

    Follow you, of course:)
    At the last photo you look like Amy Winehouse, great!:)

    Have a nice day,
    Sth-kinda-ooh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssss dots on dots. cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...