12.01.2012

Ankle Strap Sandals

Recently there has been a lot of hubbub about Ankle Strap Sandals and I'm not complaining, they're great. The cute flat shoes are literally a sandal with a heel. My favorite designers ankle strap sandals are Manolo Blahnik and that's no thanks to Carrie Bradshaw. I'm seeing a lot of bloggers wearing them too such as Aimee Song from Song of Style and The Man Repeller. I would love to have a pair, they are sensible, classic, and perfect for any season. I



JEAN-MICHEL CAZABAT - ankle strap sandal 1



STUDDED ANKLE STRAP SANDAL

Shoe Gods send these shoes my way.... Please?

Later Days,
Lauren




3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with ankle strap shoes at the moment! so gorgeous, and somehow look so much sleeker and classic than those monster platform heels! Loving your blog :) And thank you for your lovely comment.
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love them so much. I really wouldn't mind having a pair. Oh thanks your blog is great too!

      Delete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. כפכפי מודפס לילדים ריידר

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...