12.10.2012

Maxi Skirts, Flatforms and A little Bit of Pre-Fall 2013 Looks

This season I have really been feeling maxi skirts. I have yet to find the perfect one myself (yet) but I'm still on the hunt! Maxi skirts are a day and night time look that can go from casual to chic by just the changing of your top really. . Stars like Vanessa Hudgens, whose Boho Festival look I'm in love with, and Miley Cyrus have really taken the initiative and turn the skirt into quite a statement piece. My favorite combos of the skirt are a pair of studded converse, a band tee, a nice cross body bag, a top knot and a crisp red matte lip.


(http://cristinahh.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/style-vanessa-hudgens/)



Fendi

Philosophy

(Photos Courtesy of Style.com)

As you all may know by now I am an avid shoe lover! Recently I've been feeling a shoe that gives you height but still helps you feel a little more grounded to the floor. What else but the flatform. I was introduced to these shoes a while back. I tried my first pair on in this little boutique called Cherry Bomb. Naively I picked up a pair of wooden Jeffrey Campbell flatforms with a little pink ankle strap and toe slot. They were gorgeous. However being that they were JCs and very big I nearly toppled over with every movement and ultimately almost broke my ankle, but that was just one bad experience that toppled over to a new found love (I went back a few months later feeling I could definitely rock them; no luck, but you can't knock my persistence)

Oxford-shirt-uniqlo-shirt-leather-skirt-asos-skirt
(http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/741028-Leather+and+Flatforms-leather-skirt-asos-skirt-oxford-shirt-uniqlo-shirt)

Bubble-gum-backless-romwe-dress-cream-floppy-vintage-hat
(http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/701436-Playful+Pastels-bubble-gum-backless-romwe-dress-cream-floppy-vintage-hat)

White-lace-oasap-dress-burnt-orange-vintage-bag
(http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/723530-Sleeping+Beauty-white-lace-oasap-dress-burnt-orange-vintage-bag)

And now to end this post I'd love to share some of my favorite Pre-Fall 2013 looks compliments of Style.com:




Oscar de la Renta keeps it classic chic with the combination of a beautiful blue cropped tweed jacket and the full A-line skirt. I'm a total fan of pointed pumps so I just think it completes the outfit.



Jason Wu pulls together this AMAZING pair of leather shorts that I want in my closet... NOW. The top kind of reminds me of a bumblebee, but a really cute bumblebee. Plus I'm loving the hair and makeup.


Can this jacket be any more gorgeous? I've been looking for the perfect parka military looking coat and this one screams Urban with the leather panels

.

I love love love these outfits by Burberry Prorsum. It's like 50's socs (Outsiders reference) meets the 21st century.



Is it just me or is there something equestrian like about this look by Pringle of Scotland. I really adore the boots and the gloves are making some kind of silent statement or something.



First of all how could you not love anything kitty themed? Giulietta definitely had the right thing in mind when creating this coat themed around cats. I mean look at that cute fella.

Well I guess that's all for now. Oh wait I forgot I made it to the front page of Chictopia for the first time this weekend. My photo got 138 votes! Exciting right? This is where I depart.

Later Days, 
Lauren


1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. They are all sooo inspiring.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...