12.05.2012

Space Cadet...........20 More Days

Wow ok I feel super lazy and ashamed guys. I'm so sorry I haven't kept up with the daily post thing, but I've been busy. Ok not really but I haven't had the chance to blog. Thankfully I did get the chance today, oh and I also wore a cute outfit. BONUS! On Black Friday I was able to score this stellar NASA shirt from Target. Sadly I wasn't able to get the "Save Ferris" shirt, but I will claim it as my own soon enough. Anyways, here's a picture of what I wore:

Nasa Shirt- Target
Black Skirt-Forever 21
Suspenders-Forever 21

Yeah so as you can probably see I'm lacking in the shoe department, but if you could use your imagination just throw on some yellow tennies and BAM that was my outfit. To end this post I thought I'd just leave you guys with a treat. Can you say CHRISTMAS SONGS!!! 








Later Days,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Ah I need to start getting into the Christmas spirit and start playing Christmas music constantly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit :) and this just made me even more excited for Christmas!! x

    www.blankbones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...