2.01.2013

Liebster Award #2

After weeks of being gone I'm finally back on the face of this Earth and I ame back with quite a few goodies! After my first run in with the Liebster Award I was awarded with another one, 4 to be exact. I'm sure you all know the rules
  • List 11 facts about yourself

  • Answer the 11 questions given to you

  • Ask 11 new questions to the bloggers you chose to nominate

  • Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate

  • Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them for the award

  • Thank the person that gave you the award and add a link on your post back to their blog 

  •  
    So let's see 11 facts about myself:
     
    1. I have quite the obsession for velvet.
     
    2. I take an engineering class at schol and I love it.
     
    3. I wear my hair natural most of the time.
     
    4. I hate spiders!!!!!!
     
    5. I can't stand repeating words.
     
    6. I once had a dream I was a spy.
     
    7. I tried to sneak on the set of a movie that was filmed at a park by my house.
     
    8.I ADORE Adventure Time!!!!!
     
    9.I have a chain that I got from a purse and use it as a necklace. They call me ONE CHAIN!!!
     
    10. My favorite number is 16.
     
    11. I don't mind being told I dress like a grandma.
     
    Since I got 4 nominations I'm just going to answer 3 from each person.
     
     
    Morgan from ee2be
     
    Favorite color of nail polish?
     
    Cappachino Brown type colors
     
    What is your favorite film and why?
     
    Kicking and Screaming; because Will Ferrell is hilar and I can watch that movie for life, legit.
     
    What song is currently stuck in your head?
     
    First Kiss by A Rocket to the Moon
     
    Dolly from A Yoruba Girls Fashion Dreams and Hopes
     
    Shoes or Bags? Heels or Flats?
     
    Shoes and Heels
     
    What's your favorite fashion trend at the moment?
     
    Velvet
     
    What's season truly fits your personality and style? and why?
     
    Probably Fall because I can wear shorts with tights and the colors are always pretty oxlboods and burnt oranges.
     
    If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
     
    Europe
     
    Amber from Amber Rose Therron
     
    Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
     
    Audrey
     
    Favorite shoes?
    My Docs
     
    What is your most worn item of clothing?
     
    Probably high waist jeans
     
    Tasya from Vague Visions
     
    If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
     
    Hermione from Harry Potter because she has fab hair, is a rad witch and gets with Ron Weasly SWOON!
     
    Do you prefer jeans/pants or skirts/dresses?
     
    SKirts and Dresses
     
    How long have you gone without showering?
     
    Maybe 2 days I'm not a fan of being funky.
     
    1. What is your favorite color?
    2. Who is your celebrity crush?
    3. Would you rather be George Washington's wig or a Motor cylce riders beard?
    4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
    5. What country do you admire the most?
    6. Have any big plans in the future?
    7. Elle or Dakota Fanning?
    8. What's your favorite number?
    9. Are you good at math?
    10. How's life?
    11. What's your favorite holiday?








    I'm nominating:
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Thanks again guys and everyone make sure to check out these rad blogs.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...